POST 76 EVENTS OF INTEREST
* 11 May, Thursday. Color Guard at Planet Hollywood, 0900, for U.S. Postal Lessors. Mezzanine Level Ballrooms 4 -8 Celebrity Ballroom 350-400 attendance and have exhibit hall. Donation involved. Contact: Sandy Linsey.
* May 13, Saturday. SNVH with NDVS and VIC at 0930 - 11:30. We are not the color guard for this event; however, we have been asked to help in the presentation of the Certificates and Pins. (VFW Post 36 from B.C. and SAMS #711 will be Color Guard)
* May 13, Saturday. Helldorado Parade, 1000 downtown. Stage on 4th Street, south of Charleston (change from last year), NLT 0830. Entry #29. Will have an Army 2.5 ton truck for riders.
* May 18, 19, 20 &21, Vietnam Moving Wall & Vintage Motor Cycles show at Craig Ranch Park. Free
* May 29, Monday. Memorial Day Ceremony at The Lakes South Park, 0930.
* 10 June, Saturday. "Flapjack Fundraiser" for Fisher House at Applebee's 2070 N. Rainbow Blvd (Best of the West) 0800 - 1000. $10.00 donation. Nevada Veterans Foundation.
* 18- 25 June, Boys State at UNR in Reno (National Commander)
* 28 June, Wednesday. PBS Job Fair at PBS Studio, 1100-1400, 3050 W Flamingo.
* 5 July, Wednesday. Color Guard at The Bridge at Paradise Valley Assisted Living, 2205 E Harmon,
* 14, 15 & 16 July. State Convention in Ely, hosted by Post 3.
* July 4th ,Tuesday, Patriotic Parade in Summerlin.
* National Convention in Reno 18 - 24 August in Reno.
* October 17, Tuesday. Monument dedication at cemetery 1000
* August 13 -14 Army Nave Expo @ Tuscany Suites Hotel
* September 17. A documentary entitled The Vietnam War by Ken Burns (18 hours) will air on PBS Primary date, September, Secondary Date),
* 9 September, Saturday. Vietnam Veterans Event at Craig Ranch Park.
Please check out your blog for more info on post 76 activities